Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lavanor "The Hidden Shadow"

This figure was conceived mostly thru written descriptions from the client. Details as such...

- 6" scale heroic elven warrior
- one head with helmet and one showing his long hair and pointy ears
- lots of straps on his garb
- many removable weapons, long and close range
- vibrant colors associated with elves



As we finished, we named him Lavanor "The Hidden Shadow", master of stealth and silent combat.


Lavanor features the following:
   - interchangeable heads : 1 bare, 1 helmeted 
   - removable weapons : 1 shield, 5 arrows with quiver, 1 bow, 1 big sword, 
                                        1 standard sword with scabbard and 1 curved knife with sheath


Hope you like him guys. God bless!








1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I have the figure!!! HOLY S**T!!! I am absolutely speechless. I mean.... just WOW. I really don't know what to say except your guys' work is absolutely incredible and deserved of the highest of praises! This figure is my absolute favorite action figure I own BY FAR!!! I can't thank you enough for your incredible work!

    I am so excited and impressed, that I will soon be contacting you again for a female elf warrior to accompany him on quests! Thank you and the entire team once again!!! You guys are absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see the official studio pics! I hope to see them on your site as well as figurerealm!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete